Banana Protein Cupcake
If you are a sweet tooth here is something you will love " Banana Protein Cupcakes"are deliciously sweet and completely free of added sugars with high protein and low in carb!
4 over-ripe bananas, mashed with a fork
1 cup Greek yogurt
1tsp vanilla extract
1 cup Almond meal
1 cup Oat meal
2 scoops vanilla protein powder
2 whole egg
1 egg white
4 Tbsp pureed raisins
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg
Handful chopped Cashew nuts
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix the wet ingredients (bananas, greek yogurt, vanilla, eggs, raisins) together.
3. Mix the dry ingredients (flour, protein powder,baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, walnuts) together.
4. Mix the wet and dry ingredients together, then pour into a cupcake tin( or you can use regular muffin tin).
5. Bake for 25-30 minutes at 350 degrees. Depending on your oven calibration, these might take more or less time to cook. Check them after 15-20 minutes and then frequently thereafter to make sure they don't overcook. Take them out when they're starting to brown a little on top and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let cool, and then serve.